Friday, December 18, 2009

Consider it Constructive Feedback...

Dear Beggar holding the "traveling and out of money" sign,

I don't mean to be a bitch, but I am less likely to give you money if I see you sitting on the corner holding your sign and eating a Big Mac Extra Value Meal while listening to your iPod and texting on your Blackberry. You seem to have means to an end. I will continue my tradition of dropping a couple of bucks into the Salvation Army bucket or donating to Toys for Tots...I hope you don't mind. You don't seem to need my charity desperately. I'm just saying.

Sincerely,


3 comments:

  1. The "beggar" was texting or using an ipod? I don't even have an ipod anymore! That is ridiculous. What a scam. Several people around here have been arrested for scamming people for money. My husband actualy fell victim to a "beggar."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are your newer escapades?!?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS ANYONE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DEAR HAPHAZARD: write more fun stories.
    K. Thanks. Bye.

    ReplyDelete