Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm sorry, why am I supposed to care?

So...Levi Johnston is supposed to be bearing all for PlayGirl. Tons of hoop-la. They're up in subscriptions due to this issue. Whatever. I'm so confused.

Am I supposed to be turned on by this irresponsible teenage boy who knocked up a certain irresponsible teenage girl? Other than the fact that her mother ran for VP, and he can successfully produce sperm, what's the interest? Levi's cute, sure. So is my next door neighbor's kid. I don't want to see either naked. Levi's just another stupid teenager who got himself into trouble. So, is my irresponsible cousin who knocked up his irresponsible girlfriend going to be on the following month's cover? Are people going to care then?

Is it just me, or is the "full Johnston" just another step down for us on the old evolutionary ladder?

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I agree. And I saw him in an interview and he's such a smug sleezebag. And doesn't he know who the primary audience for PlayGirl is? It's not people like you and me . . .

    ReplyDelete