Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Forget that Famous People are Special

Would someone please explain to me how having sex with a drugged-out thirteen year old child is considered "consensual" sex? The last time I checked, our society and legal system deems a thirteen year old incapable of making an informed decision about sex.

It makes me sick to death to see Hollywood heavy weights defend Roman Polanski. I believe Whoopi Goldberg said on The View, "it wasn't rape-rape." Rape-rape? An adult man had sex with a child and it's not "rape-rape"? He plead guilty and fled the country. And what? Because he's a talented director and has been living it up in a country with no extradition laws for the past 30 years, he should be excused from being punished for his crime?

I guess I'm just stupid, because I sure don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment