Thursday, September 10, 2009

Can you call it writer's block?

I've had nothing to write about for weeks (that is, if you can call writing about randomness "writing"). I'm just a color of beige these days. I sing a song called "blah." 

Due to my lack of inspiration (motivation, creativity, etc.) here you go...

Five random things:

  1. I am scared of toasters. Why? When I was three, I was eating breakfast on a bar-stool in our kitchen when our toaster exploded. It literally erupted in flames. I've never seen my mom move so fast. She body-tackled me off of the bar-stool to the floor and covered me with her body. I ALWAYS unplug the toaster immediately after I use it. I don't trust toasters.
  2. I hate those monogram decals people put on back car windows. Now, I'm a Southern girl and I love to monogram just about anything, but I draw the line at my car window. That's just tacky.
  3. I love Jane Lynch. Please watch her in anything. She's currently on Glee, which aires on Fox. She's also a regular player in Christopher Guest films, which I think are brilliant and hilarious.
  4. In college, my nickname was Poker-Face. Yeah, not the Lady Gaga kind. I briefly kind-of-not-really dated this guy whose friends gave me this nickname because I supposedly was a mute and never smiled. People don't understand the painfully shy. And this guy was less talkative than I was. But never mind...he was most likely stoned out of his mind. But he was hot...
  5. I never wear a sweater or shirt that's a lighter shade of blue than navy blue with jeans. I just don't think jeans and blues match. I don't mind the combo on other people, but on me I think it looks hideous.
Sorry, friends. Hopefully, I'll become interesting at a later time!

1 comment:

  1. I think that was a very interesting post!!! I learned about you!

    ReplyDelete